Welcome to my site. My name is Deborah A. Knox aka Sailfindragon in non-related writing circles.
I am 45 years old – Not sure how I feel about that. But that is another conversation. I live in the N.E of Scotland. I have five children and three Black Labradors fur-babies.
My primary interests include – Writing, Reading, Digital 3D Modelling, Art, Design, Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Paranormal, PC Gaming, and Gadgets.
Here are a few other interesting bits of info:
- I drink way too much coffee – Just ask the people who know me.
- I procrastinate way more than I should, less now that I used too.
- I love to create 3d models, textures, and patterns. Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Maya are a vice.
- I am a gadget addict.
- I read/buy lots of books. More than I should.
- I am currently writing the debut novel – Evolved. Which is book 1 in the Cedar Clan Series.
- I love Sushi.
- I use to write Fanfiction.
- I had been thinking about writing for a living for some time, but it wasn’t until the end of 2015 that I took the notion seriously. It has been full steam ahead since then.
- I have spent over two years planning, outlining all the Cedar Clan Series books.
- I use Erin Condren planners to plan; these pretty much keep my life organized.
- I am a huge PC Gamer. Although I don’t get to play as often as I would like.
- My Favourite Games are Dragon Age, Deus Ex, Mass Effect, and The Witcher series.
- For over seven years I created custom content for Sims 2, Sims 3 & Sims 4.
I really must update this page with a better photo!